Practical application canvases to drive relationship building.
Canvases help you better engage with clients, customers, colleagues, stakeholders and vendors.
Each canvas addresses a single aspect of relationship building, giving you the option to select the canvases you need today and build out your toolkit and capabilities at your own pace.
- get feedback on current business relationships and ensure they’re strong
- build a deeper understanding of buyers and how they perceive value
- secure conversations by generating curiosity and interest
- understand individual buyer’s behavioral preferences to build better rapport
- create an environment where people WANT to speak to you
- ask questions that engage buyers in interesting, insightful and informative conversations
- manage conversation flow and focus on delivering value to buyers be seen as commercially astute – someone with useful insights and perspectives beyond your technical specialism
- listen better and be viewed as someone who listens well
- record and share key conversation points to drive collaboration
- position ideas and offerings in such a way that buyers see the value and commit to moving forward
- convince buyers with compelling examples of how your offering delivers tangible benefits
- be ready and equipped for queries and questions
- broaden the range of topics discussed to look further, broader and deeper
- ask questions that lead to unexpected insights and perspectives
Each canvas has three parts:
The objective of the canvas
The objective expressed as "I want to ..."
Explanations on what the canvas covers, when to use it, as well as how to use it.
Fillable PDF's - to print or fill online, complete with tips for use and dedicated learning resources, plus links to related canvases.
Take a free test-drive
Try this canvas (includes access to the Prefrr© behavioral diagnostic) to get feedback on your preferred behaviors and how your behavior impacts the people you interact with.
Each canvas includes an explanation of the applied tool or concept and a case-study walkthrough narrated by David Lambert, co-author of Smarter Selling.
Canvases also come with links to learning resources that expand on the approaches and tools introduced in the canvases. These include short videos (vbytes), ebooks, self-assessments, interactive online challenges and self-paced e-learning (ebytes).