Executive Skills for Tax Professionals
Value Selling and Influencing[Post-Workshop module]
This module includes learning resources to support the key tools covered in the workshop session, plus related approaches and tools for you to use to further develop your relationship building skills.
- Engaging clients with I We You
- Questioning with SHAPE
- Guiding to Value with Value Sheets
- Being commercial with Focus-5
- Collaborating with CC Notes
12 enote sections
- Get meetings with busy people and secure conversations by generating curiosity and interest.
- Create an environment where clients WANT to speak with you.
- Ask questions that engage clients in interesting, insightful and informative conversations.
- Manage conversation flow and focus on delivering value to clients.
- Record and share key conversation points to drive collaboration.
Meet your coach
David is the master trainer for the Relationship Capital Academy and co-author of Smarter Selling, the international best-selling book on which many of our programs are based.
A lifelong learner with a passion for educating, David draws on a wide-range of business and sales experience that includes time as a sales consultant; restaurant owner; head of business development and Director and Marketing and Communications at PwC. Equipped with a masters degree in Human Resources and Training, he was also Director of PwC’s Leadership Academy.
For more than 15 years, David has worked with leading organizations helping them to develop the communication and trust-building skills of their people.
His knowledge and experience are a key asset of the Relationship Capital Academy and we encourage you to ask lots of questions of David to maximize the value you take from our programs.