Practical application canvases to drive relationship building.
Canvases help you better engage with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors.
Each canvas addresses a single aspect of relationship building, giving you the option to select the canvases you need today and build out your toolkit and capabilities at your own pace.
Individual canvases help you to:
- develop a more business-focused and strategic mindset and approach
- assess and develop the strength of your work-related relationships
- secure conversations by generating curiosity and interest
- prepare for work-related conversations and meetings
- facilitate effective conversations using advanced questioning techniques
- broaden the range of topics discussed to look further, broader and deeper
- avoid biases which can impact on your working relationships
record and share key conversation points to drive collaboration
- position ideas and offerings in such a way that other people see their value and commit to moving forward
- convince others with compelling examples of how your ideas deliver tangible benefits
- anticipate and handle queries and questions from colleagues and stakeholders
The canvas worksheets include practical guidance, to apply the tools and techniques introduced, to your everyday work interactions and conversations.
How each canvas works...
Each canvas has three parts:
The objective of the canvas
The objective expressed as "I want to ..."
Explanations on what the canvas covers, when to use it, as well as how to use it.
Fillable PDF's - to print or fill online, complete with tips for use and dedicated learning resources, plus links to related canvases.
Take a free test-drive
Try this canvas (includes access to the Prefrr(c) behavioral diagnostic) to get feedback on your preferred behaviors and how your behavior impacts the people you interact with.
Each canvas includes an explanation of the applied tool or concept and a case-study walkthrough narrated by David Lambert, co-author of Smarter Selling.
Canvases also come with links to learning resources that expand on the approaches and tools introduced in the canvases. These include short videos (vbytes), ebooks, self-assessments, interactive online challenges and self-paced e-learning (ebytes).